Main Street, Bretforton, Exesham, Worcestershire WR11 7JH
Located in the rural village of Bretforton, approximately 3.5 miles from Evesham.
Theatrebarn is found at the end of the private drive to Bretforton Grange just off Main Street.
Please note that some proprietary sat-nav systems have trouble finding us, but Google Maps brings you straight to our door.
What3Words - bike.notifying.window
Parking attendants will be present on the evening to direct and ease any congestion.
On very busy evenings, we can’t guarantee that there will be on-site parking available for everyone so please car share where possible. It's better for the planet too!
Trains available to Evesham or Honeybourne.
Unfortunately, no buses run during our operating times.
Attending a performance
An evening at the Theatrebarn
Evenings will vary according to the performance but to give a general idea:
- Audience members begin to arrive and circulate on the lawn (weather permitting)
- Canapes and a complimentary drink are served
- Drinks can be purchased from the bar, interval drinks and wine for your table can be pre-ordered
6:30pm (Act One)
- Audience members start to take their seats in the auditorium
- Act One of the performance begins
7:40pm (Act Two)
- Audience members circulate on the lawn
- Complimentary sweet canapes are served
- Drinks and wine for your table can be purchased
- Act Two of the performance begins
- The performance ends and the Buffet begins
- Carriages, the evening draws to a close
Tickets can be purchased via the website or over the phone for any performance at the Theatrebarn. Visit the Shows page to see what’s coming up.
01386 577117 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
We believe that it’s not just the performers that enjoy a chance to dress up. Evenings at the Theatrebarn have a formal dress code and black tie is expected.
The theatre operates a complimentary cloakroom service located in the entrance to the auditorium. However, we cannot take responsibility for any items left there.
Our team will be able to assist you to take your seats but you will have to wait until a suitable point in the performance so that the rest of the audience isn’t disturbed. For some performances it will not be possible to admit latecomers until the interval.
There is strictly no photography or filming in the auditorium during a performance.
All mobile phones must be turned off before entering our auditorium, this is a condition of entry.
Food & drink
A dining experience to remember
Ticket includes drinks and canapes followed by a magnificent buffet dinner after the show.